Hours & Location
291 Grand, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10002
Tuesday–Friday, 12–6 PM
The gallery is currently open by appointment only.
Appointments can be made here—>
Health & Safety Protocol
Please read these guidelines before your visit:
• We cannot accept groups of more than two
individuals per appointment.
• Face masks covering both mouth and nose
are required upon entering the building and
must remain on for the duration of your visit.
Disposable face masks and hand sanitizer
will be available at the gallery.
• All visitors must practice social distancing in
accordance with city protocol, and remain
at least six feet away from staff members at all
• In order to accommodate other appointments,
a time limit is in place to ensure proper
distancing and occupancy. Please observe the
fifteen minute time slot.
• If you’re feeling ill, or if you have been exposed
to COVID-19 in the last week, please make
an appointment to visit the exhibition on another date.
• Staff members and contractors are required to
wear face coverings at all times.
• High-traffic and high-touch areas will be
• All exhibition ephemera will be available on our
website by scanning a QR code with your
We are located within a few blocks from the
Grand Street and Essex/Delancey Street
Please note that the building’s elevator is currently
out of service. Let us know in advance if you might
need assistance on the stairs to our gallery and
we will do everything we can to safely accommodate you.
Tweets by 47_canal